Kick-start your day with this healthy homemade almond berry smoothie recipe. You can’t beat a nice cool smoothie packed with lots of lovely fruit – mixed berry paired with almond nuts and almond butter to create a perfectly sweet smoothie. Creamy, super nutritious and so tasty, equally enjoyed by children and adults. Just what you need to brighten up your morning, gets you going and makes an excellent start to the day!
for 2 serving
- ½ cup raspberry
- ½ cup blueberry
- ½ cup strawberry
- 2 tablespoons almond nuts
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 cup milk, of choice or water or yoghurt
- Add the raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, almond nuts and almond butter in a blender.
- Pour the milk into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- If it has trouble blending, add a bit more almond milk.
- Pour into two tall glasses and serve.
See more Smoothie recipes