This protein-rich salad recipe is packed with healthy tuna and fresh crunchy salad vegetables. Our best healthy tuna salad step-by-step recipe is the simplest way to increase your protein intake. Simply whip together sweet corn, soft cheese and salad cream, add zesty lemon and red onions and finish with flaky tuna and lettuce for a simple dish that’s easy to make. And it’s perfect for a simple yet hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner.
For 4 servings
- 4 tins tuna in water, drained
- 2 tins sweet corn, drained
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 large head lettuce, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 fresh apples, diced
- 4 boiled eggs, diced
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the lettuce, red onion, sweet corn, tomatoes, diced apples, eggs, and tuna. And gently mix together.
- Portion the salad among serving/dishing bowls and top with dressing of choice, if desired.
See more Food recipes