If you’re a foodie and Migos, then chances are that you have been inspired by their global smash hit Stir Fry. Have dinner ready in minutes with this easy chilli prawn stir fry noodles recipe. This healthy dinner recipe will transport your taste buds to Asia, an authentic noodle dish loaded with chilli king prawns and rich spices. To learn how to make this stir fry recipe, join us in the kitchen let’s whip it like it’s stir fry!
for 4 servings
- Olive oil
- 800g, king prawns
- 600g, noodles
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chilli, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 cup soy sauce or fish sauce (240ml)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Precook the noodles with just salt following the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a wok or large pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil over high heat.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chopped chilli, ginger, garlic and king prawns and stir fry until the prawns are golden, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, lime juice, chopped jalapeno and coriander. Add the pre-cooked noodles and toss well. Stir fry over a high heat for a further 3 minutes. Adjust the seasoning with soy sauce if necessary.
- Serve with a little coriander leaves and jalapeno scattered over.
See more Food recipes