This cranberry fruit punch step-by-step recipe is perfect for any party. This tropical holiday punch has just the right amount of sweetness and is loved by grownups and kids alike. Crisp and refreshing combination. Now let’s show you how to make this super enjoyable punch made with fresh fruits; cucumber, pineapple and cranberry juice. This tropical holiday punch has just the right amount of sweetness and is loved by grownups and kids alike. Cranberry fruit punch is simply perfect for any party!
- 3 cups 100% Pineapple Juice, Chilled
- 3 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Chilled
- 4 cups Ginger Ale
- Fresh mixed berry
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ lime, thinly sliced
- In a large punch bowl, stir together: 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups cranberry juice and 4 cups ginger ale.
- Add cranberries, sliced lime, mixed berry, cucumber slices and ice. Stir gently to combine and serve.
See more Drink recipes