This is a very delicious and addictive delicacy glazed with a sweet and sticky sauce. Small chops any day! Here’s the recipe. Enjoy!
- Sweet chili
- Vegetable oil
- Minced ginger and garlic
- Lemongrass paste
- Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil (or your favorite frying oil)
- Fresh chicken wings
- All-purpose flour
- Hot pepper
- Ground ginger
- Making sticky sauce; Heat little oil in a small frying pan, add all the sauce ingredients in pan, stir and bring to boil. Allow to simmer for about 5-10 minutes. Turn off the heat, set sauce aside.
- Combine the flour, ginger, hot pepper, and salt in a big bowl.
- Mix eggs in a separate bowl, add little water and whisk together to make egg wash.
- Dip the wings in the egg wash before tossing them into the flour mixture. Stir and shake to finely cover every wing with flour mixtures.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, drop and fry the coated chicken wings when oil is hot and ready. Fry for around 15-20 minutes, the wings are golden and crispy. Do not forget to flip the sides to make sure both sides are well fried.
- Remove wings from the oil after frying, drop the hot wings into the sauce and glazed them up with the sauce.
Serve immediately and enjoy your finger licking wings!
See more Food recipes