Crispy and tender, this has a lovely paprika flavour running through the oven baked sweet potato fries. A delectable new take on classic sweet potato fries recipe. You’ll love this – it’s the same thing only better and with no need for deep oil frying.
- 1/2kg Sweet potato (peeled and cut in to strips)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Slightly adjust the temperature if needed – depending on your oven.
- Mix together the sweet potato and the olive oil in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle over the paprika and salt to a good coating. Now, evenly lay the sweet potatoes over a non-stick baking tray.
- And now cook in the oven for about 25 minutes until crispy.
- Serve as a snack with your favourite sauce or as a side to your favourite meal. Enjoy!