Honey soy grilled pork chops recipe This is an incredibly juicy pork chops marinated in a honey and soy sauce mixture, and grilled to a tender perfection. Learn how to prepare this recipe below.
- 6 to 8 boneless pork chops
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine organic honey, white vinegar, soy sauce, salt and fresh ground pepper together in a small bowl.
- place the pork chops in the mixture and put in a large-resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the pork chops from the plastic bag and transfer to a plate and allow the pork chops to sit until reaching room temperature.
- Once the pork chops have reached room temperature, preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove the pork chops from the bag and place on the grill; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the pork chop easily releases from the grill.
- Remove pork chops from grill and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with grilled vegetables or your choice of side.
See more Food recipes