Noodles are a staple food in many cultures made from unleavened dough. It can serve as a side dish or main dish. It is a a very popular quick meal option in many countries including those in Africa. Here is our recipe for an easy veggie stir fry noodles. Enjoy!
- Indomie (Noodles) or any other brand.
- Veggies (sweet pepper; red, green, yellow)
- Smoked sausage, diced
- Olive oil
- Large onion, sliced
- Seasoning (Maggi or Knorr)
- Garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soy sauce – *optional
- In a cooking pot, boil about 2 cups of water, add noodles and seasoning once the water start to bubble. Cook for about 5 minutes. Drain water from the cooked noodles, if any.
- Chop the veggies, add the sliced onion and garlic. Sprinkle some seasoning.
- Fry the shrimp and sausage with spice mix, salt and pepper until prawns just turned pink. Take out and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry the garlic and onion for a few minutes before stirring in the chopped vegetables.
- Add the boiled noodles to the frying pan and fry together with the veggies. Sprinkle some seasoning, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and fry till everything is thoroughly combined. This should take roughly 3 minutes.
- Serve with boiled eggs, if desired.
See more Food recipes