Start your morning right with this yummy savoury eggnog pancake recipe. Loaded with delicious rum extract and melted butter, these light and fluffy pancakes will give you that much-needed boost of energy. These classic homemade pancakes are stacked tall, fluffy and best served with a drizzle of maple syrup. This easy recipe ticks all those boxes – perfect for Pancake Day feast, breakfast or a brunch treat, suitable for every occasion. Our perfect sweet and savoury pancake recipes are all you need. Simply heaven!
- Flour (choose the type you like)
- Baking powder
- Ground nutmeg
- 2 cups eggnog
- Melted butter
- Rum extract (or vanilla extract)
Tip: adapt quantity/measurement depending on number of people to be served.
- Preheat waffle iron to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix together. Don’t over-mix
- Let it batter rest for about 5 minutes.
- Using a cup or cooking spoon, scoop out batter and pour onto hot greased waffle iron.
- Flip when bubbles form, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately when undersides are golden brown.
- Enjoy with whip cream and your favourite maple syrup!
See more Food recipes