Ready in just 20 minutes, this easy Kung Pao noodles recipe made with shrimps is great for fast weeknights dinner. Authentic noodle dish, loaded with nuts, fragrant shrimp/prawns and rich spices. Kung Pao is one of the most popular Chinese/Asian recipes.
- Uncooked noodles. Alternatively, you can use spaghetti
- Vegetable oil
- Chili paste
- Soy sauce
- Dry-cashew nuts
- Medium onion, sliced
- Hot pepper to taste
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry shrimps for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it begins to pink.
- Stir-in seasoning mix; onions, soy sauce, hot pepper, and chili paste. Stir constantly, until sauce is thickened. Stir in noodles – toss to combine very well. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Sprinkle with cashew nuts. Serve hot. Enjoy!
Tip: soy sauce is super flavour and is used to replace salt in this recipe. So season very tender so avoid being too salty.
See more Food recipes