This is a customisable fried rice recipe with any of your favourite mix-ins full of flavour. Just stir together this shrimp fried rice for a quick and easy homemade dinner. Leftover rice makes this super simple to bring together with stir-fried prawns and fresh veggies. A much-loved Chinese dish makes a great midweek meal, and at all times. Marinated shrimp and liver with stir-fried vegetables and rice, topped off with a fried egg. Irresistibly delicious!
- Onion, sliced
- Veggies (carrot, sweet peppers, peas, sweet corn)
- Minced garlic and ginger
- Seasoning cubes (Maggi or Knorr)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Curry powder
- Vegetable oil
- Soy sauce
- Parboil the rice. Neatly cooked that the grains don’t stick together. Drain water and set aside.
- Cook liver till done, cut and dice into tiny pieces, and set aside.
- Wash the vegetables, slice and chop them. Set aside.
- Put small amount of vegetable oil into a large frying pan. Whisk the fresh eggs and stir-in. Fry until scrambled.
- Add shrimps and diced liver. Stir in onion, and the veggies. Stirring all quickly and together with the scrambled eggs. Add seasoning, curry, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cooked rice. Shake in soy sauce. Adjust seasoning to taste if necessary. Stirring and frying for about 5 minutes until veggies and tender and shrimps done.
The fried rice is ready. For extra, you can serve with fried chicken and dodo, or with salad. Enjoy!
See more Food recipes