Learning how to make healthy salads? Our recipes are sure to impress. Chicken salad just got a whole lot more exciting with this ultimate grilled chicken salad recipe. Succulent grilled chicken marinated with your favourite spices, and served on bed of veggies with eggs and crispy bread crumbs. Whether you want to make it for lunch or dinner, we’ve got your eating healthy recipe inspiration covered with this classic grilled chicken salad.
- Chicken breasts, or boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of fresh juice lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp mint powder
- Salt to taste
- Mixed salad
- Red and yellow bell peppers, chopped
- Boiled eggs
- Bread crumbs to serve
- In a large, mix together all the spices. Add the chicken and thoroughly mix in the marinade until its all coated. Allow the chicken to marinade for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C, once chicken is ready, grill chicken on both sides until cooked through, brown and crispy.
- Slice the grilled chicken and eggs, and arrange over salad. Drizzle with your favourite salad dressing. Serve with bread crumbs.
See more Food recipes