Smooth, lightened-up cream cheese frosting and beautiful fresh fruit sits atop of an incredibly delicious and sweet oatmeal crust. Fruit Pizza is best enjoyed the same day it is made! Here’s how to make it:
- Tart pan
- 1 package, prepared sugar cookie dough, cold
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange Jell-O mix, dry
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- About 3-4 cups Fresh fruit assortment of your choice (strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, blackberries, blueberries, and mandarin oranges)
- 3 tablespoons jam of your choice
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven according to package directions. Generously spray an 11-inch tart pan with nonstick spray and place the tart pan on a large sheet pan. Set aside.
- Unwrap the cookie dough and press it all evenly and up the sides on the tart pan.
- Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes or until very lightly golden brown at the edges and center (be careful to not overbake). Remove and allow to cool completely.
- Using hand mixers cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, orange juice, vanilla extract, almond extract, powdered sugar, and orange Jell-O mix. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping. Chill, covered, in the fridge until the crust is completely cooled.
- Arrange fruit however you would like across the top of this pie.
- Combine the jam and water in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Serve immediately or cool in the fridge (covered). Store in the fridge.
See more Food recipes