We’ve got all the inspiration you need to create delicious non-alcoholic mocktail and cocktails for any season and every occasion. Indulge your taste buds with this raspberry nohito, a non-alcoholic twist on a classic mohito cocktail. From refreshing fruity flavours to raspberry syrup punches and mint leaves to birth this zesty nohito.
- 60ml Stryyk not rum
- 20ml Raspberry syrup
- 3-4 Fresh lime wedges
- 5-6 Mint leaves
- Soda water
- Put the lime wedges, raspberries, mint, and syrup into a glass.
- Using a muddler or wooden spoon, press down on the ingredients to mush them all together and get all of the juice out of the lime wedges.
- Add ice and pour in non-alcoholic rum, and then top the glass off with soda water.
- If you want it a little more or less sweet, you can always add slightly more or slightly less syrup.
- Stir well and top with fresh mint.
See more Drink recipes