Popcorn shrimp is an amazing side dish that is healthy and will be enjoyed by all. Here’s our fun popcorn shrimp step-by-step recipe, a tasty snack. It makes a nice appetizer or side dish for both adults and children. Best served with cocktail sauce!
- Raw shrimp (peeled)
- Maggi seasoning
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Add seasoned flour ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Fill electric fryer with required amount of vegetable oil. Preheat.
- Season shrimp with maggi seasoning and stir to coat with seasoning.
- Put shrimp in the bag, add flour, baking powder, and maggi seasoning. Seal and shake until each shrimp is coated with flour.
- Heat oil at 350°F/180°C. Once oil is preheated, fry in small batches shaking off excess flour before adding to oil. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
See more Food recipes