This Oreo Milkshake is a Kid-friendly, easy to make, and it is a delicious mix – favourite for kids and adults. Here’s how to prepare the ever delicious oreo milkshake, quick and easy homemade recipe.
- Ice Cubes
- Oreo Cookies
- Vanilla ice cream
- 4 Scoops Chocolate Ice Cream (to scoop)
- First, pour your milk, sugar and vanilla into a blender and blend on a high speed for 1 minute.
- Add in your Oreo Cookies and blend until well combined.
- Add your chocolate ice cream in blend till combined.
- Pour your milkshake into glass(es).
Spray your cream on top, and throw cookie crumbles on top. Enjoy!
See more Drink recipes