Read on and learn how to make quick and easy Thai green chicken curry recipe. Mildly spicy, full of flavour and easy to make. Squeeze over some lime for added freshness.
- 300g easy cook rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 325g chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 300g broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 500g jar Thai green curry sauce
- Prepare the rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, preheat a deep frying pan or wok, add the olive oil and stir-fry the onion until golden. Remove the onion from the pan.
- Using the same pan, fry the chicken thigh fillets until they begin to colour. Return the onion to the pan, then add the broccoli florets and carrot. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the green Thai curry sauce and 150ml water, then simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with the rice.
See more Food recipes