Make one of the best and tastiest desserts with this rocky road pie step-by-step recipe. Classically enjoyed during celebrations, a sweet treat, perfect for random afternoons too. Best served with a drizzle of melted chocolate, it’s surprisingly easy to make this seriously comforting sweet pie.
- Cracker crust, finely crushed (any cracker biscuit of your choice)
- Chocolate pudding mix
- Mini marshmallows
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Softened cream cheese
- Melted chocolate chips (extra for garnishing)
- Crème fraiche (OR plain sour cream of your choice)
- Almonds, toasted and chopped OR chopped walnuts
- Combine cream cheese, sugars, chocolate pudding, melted chocolate, and salt in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Gradually add Crème fraîche and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the mixture into prepared cracker crust. Refrigerate until set – about 2 hours.
- Cover top of pie with marshmallows and almonds nuts. Bake, until toasted, about 1 minute.
- Serve with drizzle of chocolate.
See more Food recipes