Oatmeal berry bowl for breakfast? Our savoury oatmeal and berry bowl recipe is made with fun blend of three berries, non-dairy milk and oats. We can’t get enough of these smoothie bowls because they are so easy and most of all dairy free. This is a perfect recipe to whip together to start your day off with fruits and healthy carbs, that will keep you full until lunch time.
for 2 servings
- ¼ cup organic rolled oats
- 1 frozen banana (sliced)
- 1 cup strawberry
- ½ cup blueberry
- ½ cup raspberry
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granola – of your choice
- Fresh berries (sliced)
- Start by adding oats to the microwave with ¼ cup water for 1 minute to soften oats. This will make for a smoother texture.
- Allow oats to cool down for 1 minute then add to blender with the other ingredients. Blend together until creamy and thick. Once done divide into two bowls and add toppings.
- Top with your favourite toppings.
See more Food recipes
Have a recipe of your own to share? Submit your recipe here.