Happy body, beautiful soul! Maintaining a well-balanced diet living is easy with this delicious healthy meal idea under 15 minutes. This vegan bod bowl dish is a great feel-good food, perfect for post-work refuel or for a quick midweek meal that is filling and satisfying. What makes a great bod bowl recipe? Here’s a selection of healthy element options for a nourishing plant based bod bowl.
Healthy element options:
- Greens (leafy greens)
- GrainsBeans and legumes
- Crunch (nuts/seeds)
- Flavour dressing/component
Don’t have any/all of those? No worries. Bod bowls are so great because you can use the list, and substitute with healthy element options that work for you.
- 1 to 2 big handfuls baby spinach (leafy greens)
- 1/4 cup cooked rice (grain element)
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage (cruciferous veggie element)
- 2 tablespoons black beans (beans & legumes element)
- 2 tablespoons brown lentils (beans &legumes element)
- Cucumber and bell peppers, chopped (other veggies element)
- 1/4 sweet corn, cooked (other veggies element)
- Pepper dews and gherkins (fermented element)
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds (crunch element)
- Red pepper hummus (flavour/dressing element)
- Rinse the beans/legumes and wash the veggies.
- Throw it all together in a bowl.
- Pour on dressing.
Be sure to pin and share the photo below to save this tasty recipe for later!
See more Food recipes