What’s your favourite Italian dinner homemade recipe? Try this spaghetti and meatballs dish. Tasty meatballs made from tender beef mince, served with Italian tomato meat sauce and spaghetti. These hearty extra soft meatballs in extra juicy sauce that blends perfectly with freshly cooked spaghetti. Read on to learn how to make this delicious spaghetti and meatballs recipe at the comfort of your home.
See more Food recipes
- Pack of spaghetti. OR pasta of choice
- Chopped tomatoes (desired quantity)
- 1 big onion, sliced
- Veggies (carrots, celery), chopped
- Minced garlic
- Mint/scent leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- All-purpose flour to dredge meatballs
- White bread slices, torn into small pieces, crusts removed
- Grated onion
- Ground meat (beef and pork)
- Grated cheese
- Minced garlic, finely pressed
- 1 large egg, finely beaten
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the mince, mixed herbs and garlic. Season with freshly ground black pepper then, using your hands, shape the mixture into desired amount of meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook for about 10 minutes, turning regularly, until golden all over.
- Drain off any excess oil from the pan, then pour in the pasta sauce. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 10 minutes. If the sauce is a little thick, add a few tablespoons of warm water.
- Bring a medium pan of water to the boil, add the carrots and cook for 7 minutes until tender, adding the celery to the pan for the final 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain, then stir into the pan with the meatballs.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the spaghetti and cook according to the instructions on the packet. Drain.
- Divide the spaghetti among the plates. Top with the meatballs and tomato sauce, and serve scattered with the cheddar.
View this post on Instagram
#YUM ? Eat or Pass? Tag a friend ?: @michieva_zalina Like this post? Click link in our bio @eatorpass and subscribe for more ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ Follow ? @eatorpass Follow ? @eatorpass ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ ? Like 10 Posts & Follow ? Double Tap If You'd Eat This ? Turn On Post Notifications To See New Content ASAP ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ ? All rights and credits reserved to the respective owner(s).