Looking for the ultimate refreshing summer drink? Try our summer strawberry lemonade step-by-step recipe. Overflowing with fresh strawberries and zesty lemon, this pretty tasty lemonade is sure to be a hit at picnics. Adding strawberries to this easy homemade lemonade gives it a tangy flavour, perfect for serving at barbecues and summer parties.
for 4 servings
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 4 cups lemonade
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Strawberry slices for garnish
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Pour lemonade into a large pitcher and combine with lemon slices and basil leaves.
- Place the 12 fresh strawberries in a good blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir blended strawberry into lemonade. Stir until mixed.
- Serve over glasses filed with ice and garnish with lemon slices, strawberry slices and basil leaves.
Alternatively, you can make this summer strawberry lemonade recipe by substituting fresh strawberries with frozen strawberries.
See more Drink recipes