How much time do you have today for breakfast? Kick start your mornings with the most important meal of the day by making this strawberry and banana fruit toast breakfast recipe that is ready in under 15 minutes. The good thing about toasts it’s like a blank canvas that you can create whatever you like on it, literally no limits. Our fruity toasts only require a few simple ingredients, it’s tasty and only takes a few minutes.
for 2 servings
- 2 thick slices whole grain bread, halved
- 2 wheat bagels, sliced in halves
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 6 strawberry, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chia Seeds
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Toast bread and bagel until golden brown.
- Spread peanut butter on each slice of bread. Then top with strawberry and banana slices. Sprinkle with Chia seeds and honey, or maple syrup, if desired.
Tips: Making other breakfast toast with healthy toppings:
Sliced whole grain bread or bagels.
- Spread of your choice (hummus, peanut butter, cream cheese etc.)
- Sliced fruits of your choice (strawberry, banana, avocado, peach etc.)
- Vegetables of your choice (cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers etc.)
- Toppings of your choice (Nuts, coconut flakes. chia Seeds, granola etc.)
- Seasoning (Honey, salt, pepper, salsa, herbs etc.)
See more Food recipes
Have a recipe of your own to share? Submit your recipe here.