Serve up a healthy breakfast in style with this Caribbean inspired smoothie made with pear, carrot and banana smoothie recipe. This blend of banana, carrot, pear, ginger, mint and apple juice will transport you straight to the island. Ginger and mint are loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, a simple way to boost immune system naturally. Another great tasting smoothie recipe to try out, it’s just the thing to get you going and makes an excellent start to the day.
for 2 servings
- 1 pear, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced
- 1 piece ginger, peeled
- ¼ cup mint leaf
- 1 cup apple juice
- Place the apple juice, pear, ginger, mint, banana, and carrot in a blender and blend until just combined.
- Add ice and continue to blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately.
See more Smoothie recipes