Ever wanted make your own full English breakfast? Well here’s our easy to make homemade preparation guide on how to make the best full English breakfast recipe. A giant Full Monty breakfast recipe filled with a classic fry-up, including a runny fried egg, sausages, grilled tomatoes, bacon and juicy mushrooms. Breakfast doesn’t get much bigger or better than this – so grab a fork, start digging and start piping into this hot fry up experience!
for 2 servings
- 4 sausages
- Vegetable oil
- Smoked back bacon
- Baked beans
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 tomatoes, halved
- Mini mushrooms
- Black pudding
- Traditional English pancakes (for serving)
Recipe Tips: What is included in your fry-up is a matter of taste/choice.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Grill the sausages for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and well cooked.
- Add the tomatoes, and the mushrooms for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Remove from the grill and keep warm in the oven.
- Heat a frying pan and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add the bacon and fry until crisp and golden on both sides. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- If using bread, fry the bread in the pan for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the pan, then fry the black pudding for 2-3 minutes, until crisp on both sides. Remove from the pan and keep warm. Place the baked beans in a small saucepan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a clean frying pan, then crack in the eggs and fry until the white has just set and the yolks are still slightly runny.
- Dish and serve with the traditional English pancakes. Garnish with strawberries or any fruit of choice, if desired. Enjoy!
See more Food recipes