Ever wanted make your own full English breakfast? Well here’s our easy to make homemade preparation guide on how to make the best full English breakfast recipe. A giant Full Monty breakfast recipe filled with a classic fry-up, including a runny fried egg, sausages, grilled tomatoes, bacon and juicy mushrooms. Breakfast doesn’t get much bigger or better than this – so grab a fork, start digging and start piping into this hot fry up experience!
- 4 sausages
- Vegetable oil
- Smoked back bacon
- Baked beans
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 tomatoes, halved
- Mini mushrooms
- Bread slices, cut into triangles
- Black pudding
Recipe Tips: What is included in your fry-up is a matter of taste/choice.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Grill the sausages for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and well cooked. Add the tomatoes, and the mushrooms for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Remove from the grill and keep warm in the oven.
- Heat a frying pan and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add the bacon and fry until crisp and golden on both sides. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Fry the bread in the pan for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the pan, then fry the black pudding for 2-3 minutes, until crisp on both sides. Remove from the pan and keep warm. Place the baked beans in a small saucepan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a clean frying pan, then crack in the eggs and fry until the white has just set and the yolks are still slightly runny.
- Dish and serve with a beverage such as coffee or tea. OR any drink of your preference. Enjoy!
See more Food recipes