Blend your favourite cherries, add some coconut milk, and top with fresh cherries and mint sprigs. A vitamin packed smoothie, delicious and perfect for breakfast or lunch on the go. Cherry smoothie recipe made with fresh coconut, blended roughly to give a crunchy feel to the drink. Guarantee a great start to your day!
- 100ml coconut milk
- 100ml Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh coconut, diced
- 1 cup of each berry, fresh or frozen
- Dark sweet cherries
- Fresh cherries and mint sprigs to garnish
- Place the cherries, yogurt and coconut milk in a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add fresh diced coconut, blend roughly to add some crunchy feel.
- Pour into glasses and serve, topped with fresh cherries and mint sprigs.
- If use use fresh berries, then blend with ice cubes to make chill, smoothie is best served chilled.
See more Smoothie recipes